Jacopo Ardolino is an Italian director and photographer, born in 1986.
He graduated in Literature and Philosophy at the University of "Roma Tre", at the same time he graduated as a Technician of the film industry at the "Roberto Rossellini" State Institute of Cinematography in Rome.
He currently lives and works in Milan as a photographer and director.
In 2019 he founded Morcego Films, a video production company based in Milan.
He has worked for Rai-Radiotelevisione Italiana, Fondazione Romaeuropa, Federculture, Fondazione Cinema per Roma, Teatro Manzoni, Radar Concerti, 45Gradi, Carosello records, Virgin Records, Universal Music Italia and for musicians such as Ghemon, Mecna, Joan Thiele, L I M, Wrongonyou, Frenetik&Orange, Eva Pevarello, Nicolò Carnesi.
His photos have been published on Vanity Fair Italia, Rolling Stones Italia, Urban Magazine, Harper Collins Italia, Riders Magazine, La Repubblica, Corriere Della Sera Web and IoDonna Web.
In 2019 he wrote and directed "To Her" an experimental short film that achieved success especially abroad, winning different prizes.
- Photos published in issue 10 of "Urban Magazine" of September 2019. Special X Factor.
- Photo of Ghemon published in issue 10 of "Vanity Fair Italia" of March 2018.
- Photo of Ghemon published on issue 34 (Anno IV N°10) of "Rolling Stone Italia"of October 2017.
- Winner Outstanding Achievement Award (Experimental Short) at "IndieX Film Festival" Los Angeles, 2020
- Winner Best Experimental Film at "Los Angeles Film Awards" Los Angeles, 2019
- Winner Best Experimental Film at "Independent Shorts Awards" Los Angeles, 2019
- Winner Best Director (Male) at "Independent Shorts Awards" Los Angeles, 2019
- Winner Best Experimental Film at "Košice International Monthly Film Festival" Slovakia, 2020
- Rolling Stone Magazine
- Urban Magazin
- Vanity Fair
- Harper Collins
- 45gradi Brand Care